Sunday, June 12, 2011

In search of balance

I am fortunate enough to work for a company that supports flexible work arrangements and working from home as the need arises. While I do enjoy that perk, I can only do so every so often as my 2-year old son seems to assume that once I spend the day at home (including work days), my time is his. He insists on sitting on my lap, using the laptop to visit http://www.starfall.com/, and tugs my arm every other minute to "watch me, mommy". So we know who always wins that battle.

And so this blog (which finally came to, after much internal debate about privacy issues vs. the desire to"journal") is for all those working moms (and dads) finding their own balance between being the boss and having one (at work and home, respectively.) Or for those who simply care to read. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment