Saturday, July 2, 2011

A different perspective

Oftentimes, when I visit a toystore in search of some educational toys to get for Nico, I end up milling about the aisles for a looooong time and leaving empty handed. For the most part, I feel I am hardly able to find any not-too-complex, budget-friendly, sturdy, educational toys that would be different from those he already has. (He already has a variety of blocks, vehicles, animals, sports equipment and tools - among others.)

So on one random visit to a toystore, I was happy to spot and pick up two very basic (and cheap) pieces! I enjoyed explaining what would happen when you looked through the lenses, while Nico enjoyed looking at things (such as insects) in a different perspective!


Magnifying Lens

Binoculars


No comments:

Post a Comment