Monday, July 25, 2011

A little bit of crazy

It's been a while since my last post, so I must apologize to my invisible reader base.

The months of July through September of this year promise to be crazy hectic for us, so getting some blog time in is going to be a bit of a challenge. On top of program launches at work, a family wedding, out of town guests, a family vacation and moving out of a house - my son's nanny (yaya) has decided to leave. And so begins the hunt for a replacement - I pray I find one SOON! Thankfully, my boss is very understanding and is flexible with the work arrangements should I need to make some adjusments in schedule and location.

Now that I am on the hunt for a new nanny though, my requirements of a replacement have certainly gotten more stringent - as if it weren't hard enough looking for a nanny as is.

If only day care centers were more popular in this country!

No comments:

Post a Comment